NEW BASKET MILLS M
- Stainless steel framework
- ATEX electrical or normal engine
- Electronical regulation of the rotor’s speed
- Blending shaft in stainless steel AISI304 built on airtight ball bearings
- Cooled basket mill drum in stainless steel AISI304
- Supplied with electrical engine
- Lifting piston and up/down command pump
- Tank’s adjustable locking system with universal blocking belts
- Moving top In stainless steel AISI304
No. 1 MAIN ELECTRIC PANEL, protection class IP44 containing:
- Static frequency converter (INVERTER)
- Non-interference filters
- Power and auxiliary circuits electrical components
- Control lights front of panel
- Main engine thermistore support relè
No.1 CONTROL PANEL Atex or normal, bearing following controls and signals:
- INVERTER and main engine start-up switch
- Hydraulic power unit start-up switch
- Grinding time control
- Temperature control with automatic stop
- Emergency switch
- Tachometer display
- Tank circuit breaker
- Circuit breaker to halt rotor’s revolution during head lifting and/or descent
- Main engine termistore
- Double control for head lifting and/or descent: switch + command pump lever
TRADEMARK CE with OPERATING AND MAINTENANCE MANUAL
OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE
- Grinding inks, paints and chemical products more generally.
- Guarantees an optimal and fast grinding with a noteworthy saving of energy and time.
- The cooled drum allows, in most cases, the disposal of the cooled tank.
- Cleaning is easy and quick.
- Spare parts are cheap and always available.
- From HP2, from lab to HP50 in ATEX and normal models.
Paints and Chemical Industries