ELECTRONIC SPEED CHANGE DISPERSERS
- Metal structure
- Vessel locking unit adjustable with tightening belts
- Air and vapor-proof lid, with small powder loading hopper
- Hydraulic lifting with built-in power unit
- Lifting piston with check valves and flow control
- High-build chrome-plated stirring shaft
- Trapezoid belt and pulley drive
- Cowless Aisi 304 stainless steel or chrome-plated impellers
- Switch board with Inverter control with disturbance filter
- Control panel of standard or explosion-proof type
- Heavy-duty or explosion-proof motor with thermistors
- Safety systems and CE mark
All electronic controls and warning devices are placed on the disperser Control Panel. The hydraulic-operated lifting distributor is located on the machine body: it must be operated together with the ON switch of the hydraulic control panel motor on the Disperser control panel.
The Control Panel also includes: the potentiometer for stirring shaft speed adjustment, digital rev-counter with display, the ON - OFF -RESET push-buttons for Inverter and EMERGENCY button control.
The Switch board with the Inverter features the following controls:
- Power switch to set the machine on
- thermal cut-out, mains voltage, thermistor protection lights
- emergency button
OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE
- Low energy consumption: power consumption depends on the power actually supplied by the Inverter by setting the power-knob
- Low noise
- Easily accessible and easy-to-use controls
- Easily replaceable vessels even with different diameters
- All main components are surface-mounted. Access to pulleys and belts by removing upper
- metal-plated lid of the machine head
- Easy access to the power unit, through back plate removal
- Inside column lubrication unit on external bearing column.
- "BELLOWS" safety, instead of dust-proof lid, featuring rod supports, side sliding guides, stirring shaft bellows safety, and safety limit switch for placement of light-weight, removable lid.
- Flat or convex Aisi 304 stainless or carbon steel vacuum-tight lid, vacuum-pump connections, connections for fluid loading, inspection port.
- "Sliding" lid with diameter tailor-made to customer's request: during working cycle, the lid stays on the vessel, even when the machine head is lifted up to a set level.
- Automatic lifting control, during working cycle, with P.L.C. inside the control panel with inverter for a constant, adjustable and timed vertical machine movement to meet all user's needs
- 2, 4, 6 and 8 pole motor with gearbox ratio adjustment
- Motor cooling with servoventilation
- Pneumatic piston, with dedicated switch, for vessel locking available in the standard version
- Single or double-blade rotary scraper to match the type of selected (stainless or carbon steel) lid
- Lenard (propeller, tilted blades or anchor) impellers