LAB DISPERSERS WITH SPEED VARIATOR
- Metal structure
- Vessel locking unit adjustable with side clamps operated with hand crank.
- "Bellow" safety, including plastic lid.
- Hydraulic lifting with piston and air-operated control levers
- Lifting piston inside bearing column.
- Stainless steel stirring shaft
- Trapezoid belt and pulley driver
- Cowless AISI 304 stainless steel or chrome-plated impellers.
- Speed variator with hand wheel control.
- Gravitational revolution indicator on hand wheel body.
- Normal or explosion-proof motor.
- Safety system and CE mark.
All electric control of the lab-disperser are placed on control panel. The disperser head housing the motor can be lifted manually by acting on the two side levers: the first are allows compressed on the flow in the pneumatic circuit, while the second one allow the disperser head to be either raised or lowered. The head housing the motor can also be locked mid-way by automatic tripping of safety valves.
OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE
- Low noise
- Easily accessible and easy-to-use controls
- Easily replaceable vessels
- All main components are surface-mounted
- If the disperser head is raised during operation, impeller rotation is blocked by a safety limit switch.
- Limit switch on one of the vessel clamps blocks impeller rotation when the vessel is not properly positioned.
- Bellow safety system prevents any contact with the operating stirring shaft, while the lid prevents any accidental contact with the propeller
- Explosion-proof or normal control console.
- Teflon rotor or similar other material grinding disks.
- Double wall vessel for cooling with lid.