LAB STIRRERS WITH ELECTRONIC SPEED CHANGE
- Metal bearing structure
- Adjustable vessel locking unit with adjustment supports and spring chains
- "BELLOWS" safety, with plastic and/or aluminum lid
- Counterweight lifting
- High-build AISI 304 chrome-plated stirring shaft
- Direct drive
- Cowless AISI 304 stainless steel or chrome-plated impellers
- Inverter control
- Heavy-duty or explosion-proof motor with thermistors
- Safety System
- CE mark
All electric controls of the Stirrer are placed on the Inverter front panel or, depending on the version, on the front panel of the explosion-proof control panel.
The Stirrer head housing the motor can be lifted manually without any stress for the counterweight inside the sliding bearing column. The motor housing head can be locked by tightening the side knob.
The support for mixing vessel positioning (which also supports the magnetic sensor) and the vessel limit switch support are both height adjustable.
OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE
- Low energy consumption: power consumption depends on the power actually supplied by the Inverter by turning the power-knob
- Low noise
- Easily accessible and easy-to-use control
- Easily replaceable vessels even with different diameters
- All main components are surface-mounted
- The standard (non explosion-proof) version is pre-wired for direct connection to the mains.
- If the Stirrer head is lifted during operation, impeller rotation is blocked by a magnetic sensor.
- Safety limit switch on one of the vessel clamps blocks impeller rotation when the vessel is not properly positioned.
- Bellows safety system prevents any contact with the operating stirring shaft, while the lid prevents any accidental contact with the impeller.
- Explosion-proof Control Panel installed on the machine
- Electric panel with Inverter in IP 55 enclosure
- Rotor with Teflon or similar other material grinding disks
- Double wall mixing vessel for cooling