LAB STIRRERS WITH PNEUMATIC LIFTING
- Metal structure
- Vessel locking unit with support seating and chain
- "Bellow" safety, including plastic lid
- Hydraulic lifting with piston and air-operated control levers
- Lifting piston inside bearing column
- Stainless steel stirring shaft
- Direct drive
- Cowless AISI 304 stainless steel or chrome-plated impellers.
- Inverter control
- Normal or explosion-proof motor with termistors.
- Safety system
- CE mark
All electric controls of the lab-stirrer are placed on the inverter front panel or, depending on the version, on the front panel of the explosion-proof control panel. The stirrer head housing the motor can be lifted manually, by acting on two side levers: the first one allows compressed air to flow in to the pneumatic circuit, while the second one allow the stirrer head to be either raised or lowered. The head housing the motor can also be locked mid-way by automatic tripping of the safety valves. By vessel locking chain and its seating, it's possible and easily replaced vessels even with different diameters.
OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE
- Low energy consumption: power consumption depends on the power actually supplied by the inverter by turning the power-knob
- Low noise
- Easily accessible and easy-to-use controls
- Easily replaced vessels even with different diameters
- All main components are surface-mounted
- The standard (non explosion-proof) version is pre-wired for direct connection to the mains.
- If the stirrer head is raised during operation, impeller rotation is blocked by a safety limit switch.
- Safety limit switch on one of the vessel clamps blocks impeller rotation when the vessel is not properly positioned.
- Bellow safety system prevent any contact with the operating stirring shaft, while the lid prevents any accidental contact with the impeller.
- Explosion-proof control panel installed on the machine with switch board with inverter in IP 55 enclosure
- Rotor with teflon or similar other material grinding disks
- Double wall mixing vessel for cooling