MEDIUM STIRRERS WITH ELECTRONIC SPEED CHANGE
- Metal bearing structure
- Vessel locking unit adjustable with side rods operated with locking knob
- "BELLOWS" safety, to which a plastic and/or aluminum lid can be secured or, alternatively, a system with sliding rod and safety limit switch (indicating lid presence), when no lid is required by the Customer
- Hydraulic lifting with built-in power unit
- Lifting operation with hydraulic distributor lever
- Lifting piston with check valves and flow control
- High-build Aisi 304 stainless steel stirring shaft
- Direct drive
- Cowless Aisi 304 stainless steel or chrome-plated impellers
- Switch board with Inverter control with disturbance filter
- Heavy-duty or explosion-proof motor with thermistors
- Safety systems
- CE mark
All electric controls, warning devices and the rev-counter display of the Medium Stirrer are placed on the Control Panel front. The Stirrer head housing the motor is lifted by acting on the start push-button of the hydraulic power unit and the hydraulic distributor lever at the same time. The head movement can be locked at various levels by tightening the side knob.
The Switch Board with the Inverter features the following controls:
- Powerswitch to set the Medium Stirrer on
- Thermal cut-out, mains voltage, thermistor protection lights
- Emergency button
OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE
- Low energy consumption: power consumption depends on the power actually supplied by the Inverter by setting the power-knob
- Low noise
- Easily accessible and easy-to-use controls
- Easily replaceable mixing vessels even with different diameters
- All main components are surface-mounted
- If the Stirrer head is raised during operation, the impeller rotation is blocked by a magnetic sensor.
- Safety limit switch on one of the vessel clamps blocks impeller rotation when the vessel is not properly positioned.
- Bellows safety system prevents any contact with the operating stirring shaft, while the lid prevents any accidental contact with the impeller. If there is no lid, the safety limit switch of the vessel prevents the impeller from rotating if the user fails to put a suitable lid on the vessel.
- Vessel locking belts.
- Lock spring near the vessel limit switch. The check valve allows only to control the lowering of the Stirrer head. If dual controls (hydraulic power unit START push-button + hydraulic distributor lever) are pressed at the same time, the medium Stirrer head can be lifted and/or lowered.
- Explosion-proof Control Panel installed on the machine
- The overall size of the bearing structure can be reduced to meet space requirements
- Various types of "BELLOWS" safety systems available