ELECTRONIC SPEED CHANGE STIRRERS
- Metal structure
- Vessel locking unit adjustable with tightening belts
- "BELLOWS" safety, featuring rod supports, side sliding guides, stirring shaft bellows safety, and safety limit switch for placement of light-weight, removable lid.
- Hydraulic lifting with built-in power unit
- Lifting piston with check valves and flow control
- High-build chrome-plated stirring shaft
- Direct drive
- Cowless Aisi 304 stainless steel or chrome-plated impellers
- Switch board with Inverter control and disturbance filter
- disturbance filter
- Control panel of standard or explosion-proof type
- Heavy-duty or explosion-proof motor with thermistors
- Safety systems and CE mark
All electronic controls and warning devices are placed on the disperser Control Panel.
The hydraulic-operated lifting distributor is located on the machine body: it must be operated together with the ON switch of the hydraulic unit motor on the Disperser control panel.
The Control Panel also includes: the potentiometer for stirring shaft speed adjustment, digital rev-counter with display, the ON - OFF - RESET push-buttons for Inverter and EMERGENCY button control.
The Switch board with the Inverter features the following controls: Powerswitch to set the machine on; thermal cut-out, mains voltage, thermistor protection lights; emergency button.
OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE
- Low energy consumption: power consumption depends on the power actually supplied by the Inverter by setting the power-knob
- Low noise
- Easily accessible and easy-to-use controls
- Easily replaceable vessels even with different diameters
- All main components are surface-mounted
- Easy access to the control unit, through back plate removal
- Version without Inverter with gearmotor with handwheel on the unit head.
- Version without Inverter with double speed motor, depending on user's power demand.
- Lower bearing column (3000 mm instead of 3500 mm)
- Longer motor supporting head for greater distance between the lifting piston and the stirring shaft.
- Automatic lifting control, during working cycle, with P.L.C. inside the control panel with inverter for a constant, adjustable and timed vertical machine movement to meet all user's needs.
- 2, 4, 6 and 8 pole motor
- Motor cooling with servoventilation
- Pneumatic piston, with dedicated switch, for vessel locking available in the standard version
- Lenard (propeller, tilted blades or anchor) impellers